Friday, August 8, 2008

Bon Temps Roulez

So hello again, it's been a while, but I believe I have an excuse, I leave for NOLA on Monday! I leave early in the morning too, so I only have today, Saturday, and Sunday to prepare!

It's been nuts, I feel like Im running around without my head, but I'm so incredibly excited! I'm going to pack some stuff up in boxes today to mail because the stupid airline fees for traveling with more than one bag are so high!

I got word a few days ago that one of my roommates has arrived at our house.... He loves it! He said the house is nice and the neighborhood is great which is great!

I have a few worries, but I believe it'll all work itself out. I need to get a bike, and some form of a desk. Supposedly there is a bike shop around the corner from us, which shouldn't make the bike hard, but we'll see about a desk. Also I have to get a taxi from the airport to my new house, and well I hate taking taxi's, especially by myself.

Well at least I don't have to be worried about getting my license! I got that a few weeks ago, and have been driving around since. It's been really good.

Well I think I should get back to packing and cleaning... I can't wait until Monday morning!

Peace
Amanda

No comments: